Fight Back This Flu Season!
The flu season is upon us, and it's more important than ever to make sure that our immune systems are as strong as possible. One simple and effective way to boost your immune system is by incorporating high EPA Omega-3 supplements into your daily routine. In this blog post, we'll take a closer look at how AquaOmega's high EPA Omega-3s can help you and your family fight off the flu and stay healthy this season.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that play a crucial role in maintaining a healthy immune system. (1)
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) is a specific type of Omega-3 that has been shown to have powerful immune-boosting properties. (2)
AquaOmega's high EPA Omega-3 supplements are made from sustainably-sourced, wild-caught fish, ensuring that you are getting the highest quality Omega-3s available.
Omega-3s have been shown to reduce inflammation in the body, which can help reduce the severity of flu symptoms and speed up recovery time. (3)
EPA Omega-3s can also help improve the function of immune cells, such as T cells and B cells, which are essential for fighting off infections. (4)
Taking high EPA Omega-3 supplements can also help support a healthy respiratory system, which is essential for fighting off the flu. (5)
In addition to boosting your immune system, Omega-3s can also have numerous other health benefits, such as improving heart health and reducing the risk of chronic diseases. (6)
AquaOmega's high EPA Omega-3 supplements are easy to incorporate into your daily routine and come in convenient capsule form. With the flu season upon us, now is the perfect time to start boosting your immune system with high EPA Omega-3s from AquaOmega. Don't let the flu catch you off guard this year - start taking AquaOmega's high EPA Omega-3s and give your immune system the support it needs to fight off infections and stay healthy.
- Simopoulos AP. The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids. Biomed Pharmacother. 2002 Oct;56(8):365-79.
- Calder PC. Omega-3 fatty acids and inflammatory processes. Nutrients. 2010 Jul;2(7):355-74.
- Calder PC. n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, inflammation, and inflammatory diseases. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jun;83(6 Suppl):1505S-1519S.
- Serhan CN, Clish CB, Brannon J, Colgan SP, Chiang N, Gronert K. Resolvins: a family of bioactive products of omega-3 fatty acid transformation circuits initiated by aspirin treatment that counter proinflammation signals. J Exp Med. 2002 Mar 18;195(6):1599-609.
- Zibaeenezhad MJ, Rezaie P. Fish oil and respiratory tract infections: a systematic review. Iran J Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2013 Jun;12(3):221-30.
- Riediger ND, Othman RA, Suh M, Moghadasian MH. A systemic review of the roles of n-3 fatty acids in health and disease. J Am Diet Assoc. 2009 Jul;109(7):668-79.